I follow a crazy number of blogs or websites. I read some of them everyday and others more rarely but they always inspire me a lot. Each week I’ll try to post a list of 5 inspiring websites in different areas. I think I have enough resources to survive at least two years. Some will be famous and I hope I’ll make you discover new ones you’ve never heard about. So here’s the first list.
- Garance Doré - My favorite fashion blog. I have been following her for years and I’m never disappointed by her posts. The design of her website is very nice, her photos and illustrations are always beautiful and she has a detached eye on fashion and its industry that I love.
- Terry’s Diary - An insight in the photographer’s life. He always posts very nice pictures of the cities he visits, of celebrities, models… An iconic photographer of our generation.
- Desire To Inspire - If you enjoy stalking flats and houses beautifully decorated that’s your blog. Jo and Kim have never met, one is from Canada, the other from Australia but they share the same passion “for all things beautiful around the home” and post daily amazing inspiration
- Pitchfork - A reference in the music industry. I may not always agree with pitchfork but I am definitely thankful for all the brilliant musicians and albums I discovered thanks to their reviews. I always wait impatiently for their yearly staff lists featuring the 100 best tracks or 50 best albums of the year. You may need a bit of indie/hipster tastes in music though. ;)
- Finding Charlie - Because we’re on Tumblr I feel like I should post an inspiring Tumblr in this first list. Finding Charlie follows Charlie Brophy’s life. She describes herself as a “teen in between, discovering, full of dreams” and I’ll say that her beautiful photos have nothing of a teen. She is extremely talented and I especially loved the pictures she took when she left for three months to India (and was, by the way, greatly missed on Tumblr).
I hope these websites will inspire you as much as they inspire me. I’ll post a new list next week. As for the documentaries, do not hesitate recommending me new ones or even yours if you feel like they’ll interest me. I’ll be pleased to feature your blog in a next list.